Thursday, January 28, 2010

Top Ten Movies

1. The Ringer - Great movie. I quote lines from it all the time. Many people, including a certain someone named paul lindstrom, think that the movie makes fun of mentally challenged people. Well...technically it does, BUT, by the end of the movie, it shows johnny knoxville (hilarious guy) becoming friends with all the mentally challenged people by the end. The movie even has a commercial on the DVD describing the special olympics and asking people to support it. This movie is hilarious and in my opinion is one of the best movies ever because...i like stupid humor.

2. Scarface - Great Storyline. It is basically a depiction of the american dream. An immagrant from Cuba that comes to America in order to gain money, power, respect...and girls. It gets you so interested into the movie that by the end when it shows the downfall of Tony Montana, it is like WOAH...that was a sick movie. It's an instant classic.

3. Godfather - This movie originally opened my eyes to mafia movies (Goodfellas, Scarface, basically Al Pacino and Robert De Niro movies). But, just like Scarface, this movie has an amazing storyline. Even the second and third godfather movies are amazing in my opinion. Not too many movies can make sequels and such that are amazing also.

4. Stepbrothers - Hilarious movie, I wanna be just like Will Ferrell when i finally grow up. I don't think there is a time during this movie where you can't laugh.

5. Radio - Amazing movie. That's all i can say about this. I like sport movies, this and Remember the Titans are the greatest ones in my book.

6. Big Daddy - First Adam Sandler movie I ever saw....ADAM SANDLER'S THE MAN. Every Adam Sandler movie is hilarious, except Click (that was kind of sad also). But Big Daddy is a all around a great movie. Funny, sad at times when the kid gets taken from the "father," it's just a great story.

7. Finding Nemo - Heartwarming.

8. The Green Mile - I cry every time at the end.

9. Role Models - Funny, Awkward to watch with friend's parents in the movie theatre though.

10. Remember the Titans - CLASSIC. SAD, Funny, It's a great movie. I especially like the music with it. It just gets me into the movie even more. This is actually the only movie that i have the soundtrack for...besides 8 mile...there's a little variety to my music.

2 comments: